Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Percy Jackson Disney Series

I had been wondering for a while how I could motivate myself during tough times. I wanted to create happy events to look forward to, such as receiving Amazon packages, treating myself, and so on, to keep myself excited for what lay ahead.

It's funny how I never considered ordinary things like movies, TV shows, and concerts in the first place. Now, with the new Disney series (Percy Jackson) coming out in a week, I feel better than ever. I truly love Walker and the team. Rick Riordan is awesome, and the novel series is so good. Everything about it just makes me happy; it has made me realize that this is the true purpose of movies and entertainment—to give viewers something to look forward to.

With these new kid actors, seeing them grow up is so exciting to me. I can't wait to experience it.

The Adam Project's Walker Scobell cast as Percy Jackson for Disney+ series


Some extra links for those interested:

No comments:

Post a Comment